I must be doing something right

As I was moving laundry around today I noticed something on one of the sheets in the dryer. I took a closer look to see why the nearly white sheet was purple. Here's what I found. 


This is the bottom sheet of a much loved and used set of Pokemon sheets. We all know that children's sheets are made out of less than stellar fiber woven at a low thread count. They were not designed to last, especially bottom sheets. 

It seems at some point a child wanted to use the sheets, discovered a tear in one, and proceeded to mend it. This filled my heart with a little joy today both because it wasn't thrown away, and a solution was thought of all without involving me. 

Looking a little closer at the sheet, I think I may have to do a bit more significant repair work to keep it from shredding completely. But I do love the fact I'm only now discovering it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

The mystery of the missing soap