Reading about someone's day is always so interesting
I'm quickly heading into being overwhelmed by my to-do list territory. This usually means that any sort of critical or creative thinking and writing take a back seat while my brain short circuits. You might have already guessed that based on the lack of posts with any real content this past week. Once I pay the bills tomorrow it might help. Who knows?
In the meantime, I completely forgot to mention that R.'s 18th birthday was yesterday. She had her chosen breakfast (cereal), but she wanted to wait until D. got home to have her birthday dinner. That (the dinner) will be sometime this week.
J. drive to Ohio today to bring D. hone from college for the summer. It's a long day of driving. We're thrilled to have D. home for a few months. It is especially nice when he asks, "Do you have any gardening I can help with?" He knows the way to his mother's heart. I do, I do have gardening he can help with!
I, once again, overdid it this afternoon. But, four out of the last garden beds are completely planted and all but my dye plants are in the ground.
P. leaves to go groom at another horse show tomorrow, so Midnight is back with us for the week. All possible food has been put behind doors as a precautionary measure.
On tomorrow's list is paying the bills and doing the weekly menu, including sorting out food for the dinner we're hosting on Friday.
Maybe there will be more than a not terribly interesting list of my day's accomplishments on the blog tomorrow. Who knows? One can hope.
Comments