Help me out a little

Life has been good. The weather hasn't been horribly cold, there is running water in the barn, we are on vacation for another week from our homeschool schedule, I've found time to spend in the studio, and things are running pretty smoothly. It's been relaxing and enjoyable. 

There's only one little problem. I have zero idea what to write. Calmness does not lead to interesting blog posts it seems. So, help me out. Does anyone have a burning question they would like me to answer? Topics? Anything? Please? 

Comments

Unknown said…
How long do you plan on continuing
homeschooling your adult aged children with special needs. My daughter Anna has significant developmental disabilities and I believe learning is life long forever. Know she will continue to grow in her abilities and knowledge but I can't see myself continuing to do this forever. I would love to hear your opinion. Thanks, Kim Huffer
Carol said…
Could you write more about raising kids 12 and up, and adulting children with any special experience and recommendations for those adopted internationally?
Leslie said…
I'd love to hear/see more about how your kid's self-directed projects are going.

I've homeschooled four kids. My last is about to turn 14. None of these kids have been 'self-learners'. I've kind of always blamed it on pre-adoptive trauma, but my one bio-kid wasn't any more of a self-starter, so maybe it's me.

I could use any advice you have.

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

The mystery of the missing soap