Getting ready to travel

I leave a little too bright and early to fly to New Hampshire for the Equine Assisted Learning training I am leading. I've spent all day either driving children around or trying to get everything I need together. This means you get bugs. Well, to be more precise, you get two insect pictures that K. took recently. Thank goodness for children who provide blog fodder.



I return next Wednesday. Will I blog while I'm gone? I have no idea. I suggest you keep your expectations low. Since I am now packed, I'm going to curl up with a book in the hopes it will cause my whirling brain to stop whirling. I really am prepared and just have a few things left to pack that have to wait until tomorrow morning. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

The mystery of the missing soap