National Book Lovers Day
Is today, or so social media informs me. This is not to be confused with National Book Day (Sept. 6) or World Book Day (April 23). I'm not even sure what the day is really supposed to be, so I'm using it as blog fodder, and rather poor blog fodder at that.
Some of my newer readers might not be aware of the many book lists I have posted here over the years. So I thought I'd put them all in one place for ease of use. I'm going to try and lost them in chronological order with the oldest first.
100th Post - Which really was my 100th post from way back in 2008. It is a list of 100 of my favorite books. I've read literally hundreds of books since it was written, so it would probably be a slightly different list were I to be writing it today.
Christmas Books - the title seems fairly self-explanatory
Children and Play: a reading list - one of the first annotated genre lists I made
Since you asked... an annotated reading list - this is a list of adult fiction
An Annotated Reading List on Trauma - this is probably my most shared list
Taped Together Books - a list of picture books which have been so loved that they are held together solely by tape
2017's Annotated Book List - evidently I used to write about each book I read that year instead of just making a list
2018 Reading List - clearly the annotations lasted just one year
Brain Plasticity, Play, and Books: an annotated reading list - It seems I have two lists about play
Deconstruction/Reconstruction Reading List - for those trying to make sense of the very un-Christian institution the Evangelical church became
If these don't give you enough to read, you can always choose the 'Books' option in the side menu. I have written a lot about individual titles over the past fifteen years.
Happy Reading!
Comments