Another dull post about the weather

It's hot and I am not enjoying it. Neither are the horses nor the sheep for that matter. I take care of the horses early in the morning and sweat through the first outfit of the day. At lunch I head back out, give everyone water and hay, spend some time sponging the horses off, head inside and collapse while I cool off. Repeat several hours later over and over. All I can think about is freezing temperatures where there are no bugs and I don't start sweating just walking to the barn. I am more than ready for fall. 

Until the weather breaks, just read this post each day because it is what I would write. I have no margin for writing by the time evening comes. This is especially true if I have spent much of my day working on an abstract to submit for an upcoming conference which is what I did today. 

So you can hope right along with me that the weather cools off and I can write interesting blog posts again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

The mystery of the missing soap