Animal pictures

The other day, while I was driving Y. to do the onboarding for her new job, we passed by a pond that often has birds of various sorts in it. It was a jackpot day. Y., who is always on the lookout for birds, noticed that there were four egrets. We paused to admire them and moved on. Coming home, I paused to see if they were still there. They were, but they had been joined by a blue heron. So I took a picture. 


You can see them if you enlarge the picture, but I'll make it a little easier.



Take time to notice the bits of wonder around you.

K. is here for the night, so he got in some picture taking. Here are a few of them.



And my favorite.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

The mystery of the missing soap