Hello and Goodbye

I arrived home mid-afternoon today from being in New Hampshire running the EAL training. Everything went fine and it was great to visit family. Still, it is very nice to be home.

Then this evening we had a big family dinner (with everyone but P., who had to work) because tomorrow D. leaves to head to grad school. It was good to have (nearly) everyone together to send him off. We will miss him. It has been lovely having him in Chicago this past year. I am also excited for him. This feels like such a good next step. Plus one of our nieces (so a cousin to D.) attends the same school. I love the fact that the cousins will be there together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

The mystery of the missing soap