Friends

This makes me happy, and I figured you could probably stand to see some happy news as well. 

Duck has been the lone duck for quite a few years now. She always seemed happy enough, but I always felt a little badly about it. That was a big reason for the ducklings we added earlier in the summer. The big question for all of us was would Duck accept these newcomers as fellow ducks. She had been the sole duck for so long, we weren't sure. 

Well, I'm happy to report:






While Duck will still take herself off and do her own thing every so often, usually she is hanging with the other ducks and doing ducky things... swimming, walking in a line, taking naps, having excursions, etc. Seeing Duck happy makes us all happy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

The mystery of the missing soap