Help me out

Having finished the last volume that is published of the Unselected Journals of Emma M. Lion, I am bereft. I feel as though I have lost a group of good friends and it's going to be far too long until I reconnect with them. Pity the book I just read after them because they were a hard act to follow. The world feels fairly flat without Emma and Pierce and the Duke of Islington and Young Hawks. Why can't authors write faster and books be published sooner? 

To add to my woe, I don't have anything to write. I'm not even sure who my audience is these days. I don't really mind no one commenting, but it also means I have no idea who is reading. So my comment-shy readers, what are you interested in? I'm happy to continue my nightly blathering, but am not completely sure where I should aim. Help a blogger out. (With actual topics, it also means you avoid having to read posts such as this.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks to your recommendation I am thoroughly enjoying the adventures of Emma M Lion. The audio production is wonderfully done.

You could write about your travels, growing up in Arizona, more about life in general. I find life different, now that my children are grown and I can theoretically spend time catching up on hobbies.
Jennifer said…
I like book recommendations! My goal is to have the largest TBR pile (virtually) in existence. I love to keep up with your children but I completely understand that they are mostly adults now and probably have put boundaries in place regarding sharing. Although I don't live in your country, I'm completely horrified by what is going on there and my mother, especially, can't understand why Christians support Donald Trump and unfortunately she has found twitter at 82 years of age. I want to learn what life is like in different states from people on the ground, so to speak. But I get it's tiring and depressing to write about. I'm not crafty or particularly animal-loving but I love those posts too. I wish I had the money to come to your farm and be with your horses for a few days.
Anonymous said…
I very much enjoy the crafting info as well as book recommendations. Animal updates are always welcome!
Alison in VT said…
Weaving, books, politics, family life...all of it!
Anonymous said…
Books, country life, weaving and other hobbies, outings, country life, reminiscences, travel, cooking/food/recipes, etc. Most anything that you share already.

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

The mystery of the missing soap