What I am not doing tonight

I am not watching the Vice Presidential debate. I am already feeling such anxiety about the upcoming election, listening to JD Vance might just push me over the edge of rationality. 

Instead, I have blocked off a couple of days this week to can applesauce and whatever other apple things I decide to do. I've started to refill the pantry a bit with each trip to the grocery store. And I'm looking inti replacements for the supplies, such as wheat berries, that I used to get from my bulk order guy before he stopped doing twice a year orders. 

Because I deal with stress over the stability of the world by storing food. It makes me wonder if I had some ancestor years ago who experienced extreme hunger, based on how caring I find a full pantry. I don't anticipate the next month to be restful. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

What a day, what a day...

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway