Resorting to sheep pictures one more time

I have peopled for four days. We finished the Equine Assisted Activities training today. It went very well and I actually enjoy being part of the training team, but it also means I didn't have nearly as much down time as I am used to. I pretty much crashed into bed every night. Tomorrow all we have on the calendar is school and the grocery store which sounds pretty good to me. It was sad to say goodbye to my friend who was here from the UK to run the training, though. 

So one more time, I am going to resort to sheep pictures. These are some that Y. took and I think they are really good. 

G. with Fred and Clark

Fred

Everett 

Clark


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

What a day, what a day...

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway