A couple of PSA's

PSA #1: I'm not sure how much posting will happen here until next Monday. I am hosting an EAL training here for the next four days with Athena. One of my friends who is part of Athena is in town from England for it. We did have a little bit of time today to see a bit of Chicago. 

My friend's picture, not mine

And one of the benefits of playing tourist in your own town is learning things you didn't know, such as there are kelpies in Buckingham Fountain. All this to say, if I'm absent here, that's why.

PSA #2: I applied to be able to sell items at Fine Line Creative Arts Center's Holiday Artisan Gift Sale in December. I submitted handspun yarn, woven bands, and bags made out of recycled feed bags.





That's great and it would be wonderful to make a little money to help pay for Christmas gifts. But, to have enough to sell and potentially make that Christmas gift money, I need to make a lot more bags. I have the feed bags (a never ending supply, actually), but I need to make them into something usable. I'm afraid that means I could potentially be heading into another compulsive sewing phase. Consider yourself forwarned. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

What a day, what a day...

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway