Top posts from 2023

I used to sit down every year and see what the previous year's too posts were. That fell by the wayside after a while. But I was helping A. finish getting moved out of her apartment for much of the day and then J. and I went out to dinner with friends, so I'm not feeling up to much writing tonight. It seems a good time to resurrect and old practice. Well, except these will not be in order of most views because that would require effort, and energy for effort is what I don't have. 

Without further ado, the top seven posts from last year in no particular order.









And in completely not surprising news, I realized that Fiber Monday posts are routinely the lowest viewed posts of the year. For those who do enjoy them, it's a good thing I write for myself and not for SEO stats. I like having a record of what I've done. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I enjoy the Fiber Monday posts and have learned so much!
Kari said…
Fiber Mondays are my favorite!!

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach