Christmas round two... or New Year's Eve

With W. and MC recovered (for the most part) from Covid, we all made plans to have a second round of Christmas that they could participate in last night. We would have all been together except that B. and his fiancee (yes, I need to figure out an initial for her) were exposed to Covid. While they were testing negative, they didn't want to accidentally expose anyone, so they stayed home. Darn Covid. Everyone else was able to come, though we missed those two. 

We exchanged more gifts, made bibimbop for dinner, played games (including hearts which is a family New Year's Eve requirement), and laughed until our sides ached watching K. in his dinosaur costume. Some people had to work early this morning, so headed home early. Others of us decided the new year would arrive just fine without us and went to bed, and I think there were a few 14 - 17 year olds who stayed awake to welcome 2024. 

I want to show you what some of my children have to me and made me a little teary. 


These are three gorgeous photos of Bristol that they had made into canvas prints so I can hang them on a wall. I'm still deciding where I want to put them. She was such a good horse. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

The mystery of the missing soap