Blissfully ordinary

The weekend was completely uneventful. We did some things around the house and yard. J. and I worked some more on getting my loom working. Christmas got put away, though the boxes still need to be carried upstairs. I finished two books, one that I had been working on for a couple of weeks and another piece of fluff that I started a couple of days ago. We made it to church as well as our church's monthly dinner tonight. J. and I are one episode away from finally finishing the most recent season of The Amazing Race. Y. made bread as well as a lemon pound cake. The laundry is caught up. Etc., Etc.

A perfectly ordinary weekend with very little of note to write about. How incredibly blissful!  I love not having anything of note to write about. It's not terribly compelling reading but it's a lot more relaxing to actually live through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

The mystery of the missing soap