Fun and games

B. set up his slack line today. With the trees we have, I'm not quite sure why it took so long, but I imagine it will get quite a bit of use. I have already notified people that I have no intention of taking anyone to the ER right now, so they must plan accordingly.

B. and D. helping Y.

J. and D. helping R.


I went to the grocery store while all this fun was going on. But, actually? I kind of enjoyed going to the grocery store. It was my big outing for the week. I seem to have lost my shopping mojo. Even with all the food I have bought recently, it seems that we always need more. I don't get it.

This evening we celebrated K.'s 14th birthday because no one had work. It is always wonderful when everyone can sit down at the dinner table together. Of course, we didn't start serving cake and ice cream until 9pm. Our dinner time seems to be getting later and later. And then there were presents to open.




When, exactly, did he get so old?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

The mystery of the missing soap