Just a link

The day has been fine, but sometimes there's just nothing to say. I could tell you all about elephant seals, if you really wanted to know about them, after having watched an hour long documentary about the creatures this morning with my children. Let's just say I'm glad I'm not an elephant seal, but the documentary was well done.

But I'll save you from random information about elephant seals and instead just give you a link to a new article I have up.  Finding Joy at Heart of the Matter Online.

Now I'll go back to snuggling with a droopy G. and using my laminator to make a math game to go with our most recent picture book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach