Scattered

I'm still digging out from being gone so much of the weekend.  The conference was good and I'm inspired for next year.  I'm still processing some of the things I heard and learned.  Perhaps I'll write some blog posts about it once I get things all sorted out in my head.  But, I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes from the weekend.  One of the speakers (Marilyn Boyer) who is a mother of 14 was speaking about training children and she mentioned how she has so many able-bodied children now that all the of cooking duties are divided up and she rarely cooks anymore.  A friend told her that her child announced one day that when she grew up she was going to have 14 children.  Because, she explained, Mrs. Boyer has 14 children and she doesn't do anything! 

Maybe I need more children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach