Off to learn to be a nurse

First, let me point out that being a nurse was never on my list of potential occupations, so I find it slightly amusing and baffling that this is where I find myself. Of course, I'm not really learning to be a nurse, but I do have to take some training to learn to inflate the skin expanders with saline over the next two and half months. I'll just add it to my list of accomplishments along with removing stitches. Some people have bucket lists, I have a list of things I know how to do, but wish I didn't. I'll let you know how it goes.

Also, thank you for the suggestions for blogging topics. I always appreciate writing suggestions. Plus, I saw the question about how to choose a reputable agency. I think this is a more complicated thing to answer these days than it was a while ago. I'm going to do a little research and get back to you with a report.

Since I don't have time to write, I'm going to link to some much older posts that newer readers might never come across.

Inefficiency

Oh be careful little mouth what you say

Cozy, cozy, cozy

Have you seen these?

I'm not Superwoman

If I'm not lost, why do I have to find myself?

Enjoy... you'll probably have more fun than I will be.

Oh, and here are some links to the stuff I wrote about in those posts:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach