Data collection

I am starting to finish up with the clients who volunteered to participate in my action research project on using equine assisted learning to help mitigate sibling conflict. I have 13 more sessions as families finish up. This also means that I see the results of the exit surveys. I'll admit to approaching these with a little trepidation. One likes to think they've made a difference, but it's one thing to think it and another thing all together to ask specific questions and collect data. 

So far, the results are positive. Horses combined with new information and tools do seem to make a difference in how families function. I'll rest a little easier when the final survey is in and I have a fairly broad picture across some very different families. Having a beautiful place to work along with some superstar horses doesn't hurt either.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

What a day, what a day...

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway