So cute!

Look what Y. whipped up for me!




A little crocheted sheep! 

Y. is pretty fast with a crochet hook, having just started this yesterday. My new little sheepy is going to sit on my desk and keep me company while I work. 
___________________________________

And a brief advertisement... I am starting a new program at Bittersweet Farm: Pony Phonics! 

This is a chance for children who need a little extra help in learning to read get more practice while playing with ponies. We will play phonics games, build vocabulary, read to ponies, and create stories. More information is on my business Facebook page . Eventually it will also be on my website. So if you are interested send me a message or pass the information on to whomever might need it. 

Buddy has been practicing his phonics games to get ready. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

What a day, what a day...

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway