Just a summer day

So many people started back to school today it seems. I don't think our town has yet, but certainly other surrounding districts did. We did not. We spent the afternoon swimming with friends which is what should happen on a warm August day. Even if one of my children commented on the deep conversation my friends and I were having while standing in the pool. 

K. couldn't join us since he worked all day. He did send me a photo he took of some cool clouds. 


This was from the library parking lot. He had stopped there on his way home and picked up a book for me. Unless it's raining he rides his bike the 4.5 miles to work. At night J. goes and picks him up, but sometimes he's done while it is still light, such as today, so he rides home as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

What a day, what a day...

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway