Heigh Ho

I sew, sew, sew, sew, sew, sew, sew, sew upstairs the whole day through

I sew, sew, sew, sew, sew, sew, sew it's what I have to do.

34 yards of bias strips



It ain't no trick to make a dress

When you sew, sew, sew, and press, press, press.

There are pins (there are pins)
There are pins (there are pins)
And it's the seam ripper that wins.

Bias tape 


I sew, sew, sew, sew, sew, sew, sew from early morn 'till night.



I sew, sew, sew, sew, sew, sew, sew up everything in sight.

I sew the pieces by the score,
It seems like thousands, maybe more.

Zipper in

And I know what I'm sewing for, 
Sew, sew, sew-a-sew, sew. 

Heigh Ho...

Still needs a hem and interior handwork. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

What a day, what a day...

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway