Brace yourselves

You do know that the content of this blog is pretty much based on whatever random thing has happened that day or whatever thought has flitted through my head, right? This usually works fairly well because my brain does flit from interest to interest fairly regularly. When it doesn't work so we'll is when I don't have the freedom to flit and instead have to spend concerted time and effort on one thing. 

Usually about this time of year I am knee deep in books frantically trying to get the school schedule finished. You'll note you missed out this year on the dozens of posts on that topic I usually write because I have happily jettisoned planning responsibilities to my children. Once we get started with school I'll help them sort things out a bit, but I'm now more of an advisor. I'm not sad about that. 

Instead I have another project that is going to take all my time: finishing the sewing that I need to get done for B.'s wedding. This is your fair warning that I have cleared my calendar for the next four days. Other than horse care, the only thing I plan on doing is sewing. It will be my own little version of The Great British Sewing Bee. "We would like you to make for us four garments of all different types appropriate to wear to a wedding. You have four days in which to complete this task. Your time begins... Now!" 

What little posting you may see will be guaranteed to be sewing related. I promise I will get back to other topics, just not this weekend. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

What a day, what a day...

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway