Binging

This afternoon was not enjoyable. I made a couple of expensive errors in accounting which I was not pleased to discover. But even better I got to call both a credit card customer service number as well as Amazon's. The list of things I'd rather do than navigate Amazon's customer service is long and includes things such as scrubbing out litter boxes and cleaning out disgusting chicken co-ops to make a few. Yes, dealing with excrement is more enjoyable. 

But I persevered and nearly four hours later the finances were organized and bills paid. (Usually this job takes me less than two hours.) To recover I watched yet another episode of The Great British Sewing Bee. A show that has been more difficult to watch than getting a live person at Amazon. This is why I was so excited yesterday to come across some full episodes on YouTube. (I optimistically check every so often.) 

In case you want to watch this charming and diverting show as well, here's the link. 



But I am not totally sure these are authorized, so I might suggest you binge watch as many as you can before they're taken down. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

What a day, what a day...

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway