A bright spot

I've just been out of sorts today. It could be several things... a lack of a schedule, too much paperwork, heat and humidity. I'm actually going with the last one. Compared to what other parts of the country are dealing with, ours is pretty manageable even without air conditioning. But I still don't like it. Humidity just makes me feel slug-like. Gross and slimy and slow. Give me thirty degrees over high humidity any day. At thirty degrees things are frozen but not so frozen I have to haul water to the barn. I have to wear a coat but I don't need multiple layers. There are no gnats or flies. I can wear sweaters. It's a lovely temperature. 

Of course there are no flowers or green leaves at thirty degrees. Here is one of the upsides to having to slog through heat and humidity. I have finally gotten the hot tub pond looking like I had imagined it could look. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

What a day, what a day...

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway