Zoo day

I love having friends who want to pack up a bunch of children and head out to the zoo. The weather started out cloudy, but the sun eventually came out. It was a lovely day and everyone had a great time. Our children all get along well together and we moms are good friends. I can't tell you how nice it is to have found these people. 

First you have to sit through several peacock pictures. I have never been so close to a peacock with his tail displayed. He was even doing his dance. 





I found the back of him to be as interesting as the front. 


The peacocks were all calling today and they are loud. I had briefly looked up raising peacocks a while back because they're cool and children were interested. I'm afraid they have fallen into the donkey category of not an animal for us, and hearing them call confirmed it. My neighbors can rest in peace that Zorro will continue to be the loudest animal on the farm. 

Some other pictures.


One of my friends somehow managed to get even my camera phonics children to agree to a picture. 






It was a lovely day and good for all of us to be outside and enjoying the company if friends. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach