Passports done

Just a brief post to say I made it home by about 1:30 am last night. It was a late flight, but the plus was that I had an entire row to myself. I have now made it through the day including meal planning, grocery shopping and two hours on Zoom. While I was gone, G.'s and L.'s passports arrived, as did all those previous, irreplaceable documents we had to send in for Y.'s and K.'s passports. Then today, G.'s and L.'s documents were returned. I can officially cross off 'obtain passports' for those four. Just two left to do at some point in the future. 

Since it's D&D night, I'm going to curl up with a book and try not to fall asleep before a more appropriate time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach