Nothin'

After eight hours of judging a piano festival I've got nothing left. It was a lot of writing. Writing which was done very quickly while trying to give positive feedback and constructive comments that will be helpful but not feel overwhelming. It always feels like a very fine line to walk, because I don't want to be the reason someone decides that playing the piano isn't for them. 

So now I'm going to watch brainless television in comfy clothes and not think about anything even remotely constructive. I have some knitting sitting next to my, but that might be too much for my have that still feels a little crampy. I might add a warm cup of tea to the evening's festivities because for the second day in a row, Phoenix has been colder than Chicago. Someone should hire me just to visit places that I expect to be warm and dry so I can bring the cold and rain. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach