Pony diary

A record of my confinement
Day 15

My captors have begun to give me decent food again since my hunger strike. There was no way I was going to eat that saw dust they tried to call food. It was far better to just lay down and die then contemplate an existence not eating real food.

I'm feeling stronger with the better diet. My feet still hurt, but I need to escape this place where they have trapped me. Last night I decided I needed to escape. I moved a floor mat and started digging my escape tunnel. It was the only option open to me. Unfortunately one of my captors discovered my plan and filled in and covered my work. 

This afternoon I decided to try a different escape route. There is a smaller door my captors go in and out of. If I can get to that, I might be able to escape. The barricade blocking the room with the small door was insufficient. They underestimate my desire to leave this place. It was fairly simple to knock their flimsy barricade down and walk across it. 

The small door proves challenging. I know I was close to figuring it out when one of my captors caught me trying to figure out the door. Foiled again!

Unfortunately, the barricade was strengthen and despite my best efforts I couldn't get through. I just know I can figure that door with enough time. 

I will think about other means of escape tonight. 

Comments

papa smurf said…
they do things in the night we can only dream about. babe. vest movie ever.

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach