Just tired

The weather is supposed to turn tomorrow. It can't happen soon enough because I am tired. Just physically tired. I know I'm not the only one. Anyone with outside animals is just done in because the super cold weather is physically grueling. I now have not only hay on my back porch, but shavings as well because there is no way to drive up to the barn. 

And as much as I want it to warm up, I'm also dreading it because it is going to takes days to get things cleaned back up. There has been very little mucking because every single pile of poop is frozen. Everything will need to get carried to the barn. Just thinking about it all makes me tired. 

And then there is emotional fatigue. I have made the decision to not be silent whenever I see a "friend" write something that is hurtful to my family. But this is hard, not because it's hard to speak up, but because of being reminded of just how... unpleasant... other Christians can be. 

I'm going to bed early tonight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach