21!

H., TM, and D. are virtual triplets in that they all have birthdays within eight months of each other. Of the three, H. is the oldest which means that she is the first to turn 21. We even got to celebrate on her actual birthday with nearly everyone here. 



We barely fit around the table and if we're all here, we don't. I'm going to have to rethink things for holidays.

Sparkly card from Grammy.

Fuzzy sweater from W. and MC.

There are still some gifts coming on Monday, so we'll spread the celebration out a bit. 

Happy birthday, H.! We live you!!

Comments

Robin said…
I cannot believe our littles are turning 21. My H turned 21 last month. Crazy. Happy birthday to your H. I do miss you guys
Robin said…
I love your blogs!

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

What a day, what a day...

Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway