Too hot, too cold, too many animals

The title sums up my day. First, it's just too hot and humid. I know we are late to the party, so I won't complain about that too much. 

Then today I helped members of the weaving class for blind and vision impaired students get their warps ready for the start of class in August. This was a fun way to spend the day and the air conditioning felt wonderful... until it became so cold I was shivering. You would think that having grown up carrying a sweater with me everywhere to keep me warm in ridiculously cold air conditioning, I might have thought of bringing one today. Nope. I just froze. Inside. Outside, getting into the un-air conditioned van took care of the freezing pretty instantaneously and I veered back to steaming.

Then this evening, TM's and A's animals came to stay for a variety of reasons. In case you're new, that adds two more dogs and two more cats. The cats are hiding, the dogs we're keeping apart. Even though Aster was a puppy here with Olive, for some reason they just don't care for each other. Kenzie gets along with both. But it's loud with the rebirth of Cerberus, the three headed barking dog. 

I appreciate moderation, which seems in short supply at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach