Fiber Monday - nearly there

It's just going to be a few pictures this evening because really all I've done is a lot of weaving this week. But because I've done a lot of weaving, I'm down to the last dishtowel on this warp. This means that I have finished ten napkins and one dishtowel. Here's the last towel started.



I had to change the weft color for this one because after over six yards of the same color I needed a change. 

And a close up of the pattern.


What was exceptionally exciting to me was seeing the end of the warp appear on the warp beam. 


This means I have figured my warp length nearly exactly right. I find that very satisfying.

I am really, really excited to get to begin a new weaving project soon. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the excitement of starting a new project! Thank you for the Fiber Monday posts.

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach