Chicken mole

I love chicken mole (moh-lay). There is a Mexican restaurant where I grew up that makes amazing mole. I've tried to make my own, but have never been happy with it. So while I make a lot of meals from scratch, this is not one. Instead, when I feel the need for some I order this from Amazon.


A friend of mine, when I asked her for a mole recipe, told me this is what she uses. It's not inexpensive, so we only have it as a treat every now and then. I have tried every single mole sauce I can find around here, but none of those was nearly as good as this one.

It's what we had for dinner tonight. If you like mole, I highly recommend it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach