Relying on puppy and kitten pictures

I'm wiped out tonight and can't really say why. I'm going to go with it's the effort involved in going outside every few hours to take care of the horses. Normally this isn't a big deal, but it has been in either the negatives or single digits all day today which makes things more challenging. It takes a lot more effort and time to put on the appropriate outer wear. It takes more time and effort to fill and carry water to the barn. And then it takes more time and effort to undo all the layers that were put on in the first place. I've gotten my outerwear system to a point where I'm comfortable outside even when it is stupidly cold, so I don't dread going outside, but it's just the sheer time and effort involved. I was going to look through my seed collection today to do some planning for spring, but I forgot to bring it in on one of my forays outside and couldn't bring myself to put on even just enough to run out and get the box.

So instead of anything of substance tonight, I'll share cute pictures of my children's animals.

W. came by with Mambo over the weekend. How cute is this? (And I caught W. at a weird moment, so my apologies, but really everyone is going to be looking at the puppy.


And A.'s kittens Juniper and Basil. I think they look like little kitten models.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach