T-shirt slogan

Christmas catalogs have begun arriving in the mail. (It's just wrong, I tell you, this Christmas anything before Thanksgiving.) While I tend to ignore them, the younger people in the house happily grab them and examine them carefully. Today L. was looking at one and announced she had found a t-shirt that she thinks would be perfect for her. The t-shirt said:

Art Attack
The overwhelming feeling
of having so many creative
ideas at once and not enough
time to do them all.

I agree that it is a very appropriate t-shirt for her. At least as she gets older the overwhelming feelings have been a bit more manageable. Usually. But I'll also be honest and say I completely understand. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach