Not much, just a couple of old photos

Things are fine, but life has been pretty uneventful. Calm does not make for interesting reading, though that is it's only downside. And tonight, even if I could dredge up something of interest to write about, I'm always a little done in by an entire day at our co-op and teaching three classes. So you get... not much. But I did want to post something because I also know I have more than one family member who gets concerned if there are a couple of days without posting. 

Actually, I can share a couple of pictures. I was looking through old pictures for something specific. I didn't find that particular thing, but how cute are these of A. and B. (plus J. in one) at their cousin's wedding?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach