Dragon

L. is still without more clay, a fact of which I am informed almost as often as I am informed that she wants a puppy, which makes it about every hour. (I hear she wants a puppy about every half hour.) So, in lieu of creating something new, she had to make due with finishing something she already had. A while back when I shared her latest batch of sculptures I mentioned that there was also a dragon I was not allowed to share yet. Well, here it is.


This is in her crafting nook. I thought you might like to see the artist's creative space. Because I used the flash, you don't get to see exactly how cave like it really is.


A closer look at the left side...


and the right. I like the gold around the eye on this side. 


And this isn't disturbing at all is it? We'll give points for realism I guess, because it does seem pretty close to the bone structure if the dragon's head was actually cut off. Welcome to my world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach