Blog navigation

I have something to write, I just don't have the energy to write it. Then I was going to do that thing where I link to past posts that my newer readers might have missed. Nope, no energy for that, either. What I do have some energy for is to point out some features that you can use to find old posts. First, across the top, right underneath where it says "Life at Bittersweet Farm" there are some links that will take you to pages where I have gathered a lot of older posts on a certain topic. You can also choose "The Swooping Eagle" which is the story L. wrote when she was ten. Then, if you click on the three horizontal bars at the top left of the page you will have even more options. If you choose "Archives" you can choose the month and year of your choice. TM came home in 2006, K. came home in 2008, G. and L. were born in 2009, H. came home in 2012, R. and Y. came home in 2016, and we moved in 2017 if you are looking for years with plenty of blog fodder. Finally, if you choose "Labels" you will find all the posts on a certain topic, such as trauma, sewing, or large families. I know many of you have probably figured all this out, but not everyone is comfortable with technology, so I thought this might be helpful. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach