A little whine

For someone who likes to build a fair bit of margin into her day, this past week has felt a little overwhelming. I reach the end of the day and am pretty exhausted. I haven't added anything to my schedule from usual...

Oh wait...

School.

We began school this week and suddenly I am fully booked every morning from 9 to 12. Do you think that might have something to do with it? I hope I adjust because feeling like this for the entire school year is not filling me with joy. As an example of my current feeling of margin, I have read exactly zero books this weeks. (At a minimum, I usually finish as least one a week.) I have had a couple of days where I didn't work in my studio at all. (This is also unusual.) 

And that's my post. I'm tired and feeling a distinct lack of disposable time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach