Lists

The countdown to leaving for Yellowstone is beginning. Guidebooks have arrived from the library and children are beginning to make lists of the things they would most like to see or do. L.'s list is very helpful... and short: Everything. Totally doable in five days, right? 

I'm afraid my own lists of things we need to do before we can leave are not so short. There are lists for what needs to be ready for when we get back. There are lists for our meals and the food we will be bringing. There are general packing lists. There are lists for things related to the house and animals so our house sitter is completely set. There are lists to keep track of the lists.

Lists. Lists. Lists.

So that's all I have for you tonight. It will be a good trip. In theory I'm looking forward to it. I just have to get to that moment when the van is packed, everyone is loaded up, and we are pulling out of the driveway. Then I'll be excited. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach