Seedlings

Here is what I spent most of the afternoon and evening working on.


That is all the little seedlings I started last month which needed to be transplanted into bigger containers. See?



I also planted more seeds which don't take long to grow such as marigolds and cucumbers. There are a lot of plants on this table. I am not going to ignore the garden this year. I have pared down my schedule a bit so I won't be working non-stop like last summer. It was a bit much. 

Of course, the challenge with having any plants in the house is cats. That is why you see seedling covers perched all over the table. If memory serves, this worked well enough to deter the cats last year; I hope it works again this year.


Having stood for most of the day, I am now ready to sit down and relax. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach