Fun mail

Look what arrived today!


It's a lovely cardboard box, isn't it? I know you're as excited as I am about it. Actually, it is an event tent, and the box is just a little bit smaller and lighter than I was expecting, so I hope it's what I want. Having a nice-ish tent with walls means that I can plan and schedule retreats without having to worry too much about the weather. Not having any sort of roof combined with the more than sketchy weather we've been having meant I didn't want to plan something and then have to cancel due to weather. (Now, if I had that farm next door... Can you believe no one has jumped on the chance to buy it for me? Neither can I.) Anyway, this feels a little less dicey in terms of planning. 

The next step? To see if we can set it up. That seems a little more challenging than purchasing the thing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach