Why I am so tired?

Even though I slept pretty well last night, I am just dragging today. I didn't think the weekend was all that taxing, but maybe it was. Maybe it was the time change? I'm all for blaming just about everything on the ridiculousness of changing the clocks. (I didn't grow up with it, you know. Arizona always figure they had enough daylight and they didn't need to save it.) The whole thing is silly. I wish they would just pick a time, I don't much care which one, and stick with it. 

Anyway, I don't have a lot for you at the moment. I can show you some pictures, though.


The seeds are starting to sprout and I have a good amount of seedlings which are growing. These are tomatoes. I also have a lot of basil, poblano chiles, broccoli rabe, leeks, and various flowers growing. At the end of the month, I have quite a few more seeds I will start.


I received my official certificate showing I am now a 'senior member' and not just a member of the ACCPH. I worked hard for this. Once I find some time to work on it, WC and I will be adding another page to my website about my parent coaching. This will be aimed primarily at people who are not close by and can't come hang with the horses.


Do you know what this is? These are goose prints in the snow. For some reason seeing them makes me happy and it was about the only bright spot to the snow earlier this week. It is also extremely difficult for the camera to focus on goose prints in snow it seems. 

And that's it. I sure hope I have more energy tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach