Spontaneous visits

You know what I love? When our adult children who are in the area decide to spontaneously all stop by. We saw everyone but D. today, with most people staying for dinner. I love spending time with my adult children and I love that they enjoy spending time with each other. 

J. and I (and some adult children) all had a moment of two after looking at the post I shared on Thursday from when G. and L. were three. I think we all really wished that we had a time machine so we could visit them at that age again. But you know what? I really love my adult children, too. We may miss all of them at those young ages, but we like our children and who they are. They are interesting, intelligent, and fun to be with. We are most certainly blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach