Some days

It wasn't a bad day, just a full one. Between school in the morning, teaching a lesson, doing laundry, as well as errands to the bank, library, and three grocery stores followed by heading straight out to the barn to bring in the horses and put on their blankets (it's getting cold again tonight), we didn't sit down to have teatime until 5:20. After reading, I was wiped out. I had planned to have a lentil soup for dinner, but in my exhausted state that didn't sound terribly appealing... plus we'd have to make it. 

There are some days where we take the easier, more expensive shortcut. TM took a credit card and the six youngest and they had a lovely dinner at a fast food restaurant and thought it was a great treat. J. and I ordered take-out from a restaurant and thought that was a great treat, too. 

Everyone is now getting ready for bed, which is what I'm going to do as well. I'm not sure I even have the energy to read, so we might end up watching another episode of the current Amazing Race. There is nothing on the calendar for tomorrow and I am so glad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach