Guessing game

Tomorrow at our co-op everyone is to dress as a favorite character in a book or a movie. So yesterday, I finally finished this costume that I started a while ago. All that was left were the buttonholes and the hem. (I hate doing buttonholes and hems.) In my defense, there hasn't been a lot of costume events in the recent past. But this is now done, and I'm happy to have it in the completed column.

Any guess who I'm going to dress as tomorrow?


Here's a close-up of the print.

I just need a lizard. You would think that in my reptile loving family there would be some sort of stuffed lizard, but there isn't.

Comments

papa smurf said…
feeling stupid i can't wager a guess 😕
Anonymous said…
All the Pretty Little Horses?
Unknown said…
Ms Frizzle from Magic School Bus!

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach