Bittersweet Farm LLC

I have something to share with you that I am very excited about and that has been in the works for a while now. I am also a little surprised by it all because I don't think of myself as an entrepreneur... at all... but I guess I am because not only do I now own a business, but that business has its own website. And a beautiful website it is, too! I can say that because other than do some writing for it, which is hardly an effort for me, I had nothing to do with it. This is all the work of MC., my extremely talented son-in-law. He has spent probably more hours than he will admit to creating a really lovely and function website. I am in love with it. Plus, it has the ability for people to sign-up for the classes I teach on it so I no longer have to do it via text and email which proved to be somewhat of a nightmare. People sign up, I get a message, and we're all set. It's wonderful. 

So, go have a gander at it, because it is lovely. And if you know MC. in person, you can tell him what a terrific job he did.



Comments

Anonymous said…
The website looks great!! Too bad you live on a different continent... Britta
Line said…
Votre site est vraiment très, très, très bien fait. Mes compliments à MC!

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach